Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Something unbelievable that I have done about me.....

My Web page design exam will held on tomorrow which is 30 of April. I aim to get an As on this subject scene I had done quite well on my test and assignment therefor instead to let me memories, recognize, and familiar with it ; I have done something that are unbelievable on yesterday.
Yesterday, 10.30pm sharp after I had fetched my brother came back from the tuition, I started to read, study, work,download from the text-book and lecture notes into my brain,figure and practice all about Web page design(Html) on theory and practical till today 7.00am. Around 2.30am I felt my stomach was "shouting" at me, so I when to the kitchen to make a cup of milo and take a few pieces of biscuit to stop my stop stomach "shouting" at me. After finishing it I open my computer and find some people to chat, but most of them are in the "offline" mode. After that I continue back to my web page design journey. Read and read and read...... Study and study and study...... Practice and practice and practice..... The time goes on...... I felt quite bored and a bit sleepy, therefore I took my HP out and start "playing" some of my friends. I send them a message. The message that I had wrote is...... "Heh wake up looo... Is time to go urine or vee vee liao..."(something around that). After that I continue to study again until my aunt woke up to prepare breakfast to my brother. Later my brother woke up,continue my dad and my mom. After my brother took his school bus to the school, I when to take a bath and begin to sleep.
I woke up at approx 12pm noon and I ate my so call breakfast or lunch(I dunno) that brought by my aunt in he market. After finishing it I continue my journey to sleep again....




That's all the interesting about today. See u guys and my "fans" next time when I upload my blog. Bye bye hope I can score well in my web page and coming exam....

No comments:

Post a Comment