Sunday, April 19, 2009

Frist time blogging

Yeah.... This is my first time writing and posting blog. By the way I still dunno what to write(may be is a freshman). So as a freshman, lets talk about the things that happen in the pass few days.
Ok well, a few days ago(17 April 2009 : Friday) my formal tuition teacher(also a AIA insurance "seller") find me and talk about my small brother de improvement on his tuition center. Due to long time no see I also chart with him abot my Uni life. After that he ask me, did I save frequently and I answer "yes". He quickly took a piece of paper and a pen and start write and draw the Guaranteed Income provider15 aka GPI15(Is a type of saving and income providing plan which created by AIA company if I m not mistaken) he explain the differences between the Bank's FD aka Fixed deposited compare to the AIA de GPI plan. After listening I few a bit quite interested. After that he ask me wanted to buy anot? After thinking and calculating for a moments I few like it is really better than the Bank's FD but the risk is there also. The differences between FD and this is FD the % Growth Rate is quite low in this moment(2% only if i not mistaken) compare to the GPI plan it will guaranteed provide u a fixed amount of money every year, beside that it also give a dividends of around 1%-8% per year depends on the market performance, but it still got the risk there because u need to pay it for 10 or 15 years depends what type of plan you are buying unless u can pay it one shoot and wait the time pass to
collect the money. Therefore I have given him an answer which is let me think about it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment